Camo is the New Black












Shirt - H&M / Trousers - H&M (similar) / Jacket - Vintage / Shoes - Shoe Zone / Choker - Etsy (similar) / Multicoloured Bracelet - Topshop / Other Bracelets - New Look / Lipstick - Maybelline New York Matte Lipstick in Divine Wine


I have really been loving vintage clothing recently, whether that be jackets, trousers or dresses! I love the idea that you can find something totally unique in a vintage shop to what is seen on the high street and therefore makes you look individual. When I visited New York a few months ago, I just had to pick up this oversized camo jacket in one of the many vintage shops. I had been hunting for one for a while, but after spending many hours searching I had found my jacket... and it was only $26 (what a bargain!). I am going to be wearing this jacket to death during the gradual transition into the autumnal weather (boo!). It's such a great stand out piece for your wardrobe, not to mention a staple. 

I x





0 comments:

Post a Comment