Finishing College

I HAVE FINISHED COLLEGE!
I studied the Extended Diploma in Fashion and Clothing course at a tiny college in South Wales. It was a good experience to have, as I was not sure if fashion was what I wanted to do as a career or something else. As well as this, it has helped me to grow more as a person and realise what I am about and be more independent. I have also managed to develop a thicker skin (after a stupid amount of years) to any negative comments I get about my work or to try and bring me down as a whole, which I am very glad of! Remember... Insignificant and rude people do not matter in your life and DO NOT let them bring you down and stop being your happy and ambitious self! :)

I am so glad I did it. It has by far helped me to realize that fashion is what I want to go into as a future career and I won't stop until I get where I want to be! :) Scroll on to see a photo of my final year garments exhibited in the college's show!! :D

I really cannot believe it... 2 years of my life have been and gone! Sure there has been some ups and downs during my time on the course, but I handed in my Final Major Project (FMP) work a week last Friday (scary how time flies!). It's weird to think that I don't have to think about the next assignment I have to complete by a certain time or be stressed about everything... which is always very unnecessary stress! :)


My 1980's inspired Pop Culture themed outfits I created for my FMP! Left to right: My leopard printed two piece; crop top with high waisted trousers inspired by Blondie lead singer, Debbie Harry & my red and blue jumpsuit inspired by Queen's late lead singer, Freddie Mercury! :D 


Even though I will miss the course as a whole, the course tutors as well as the students I shared my time with, I feel extremely ready to progress onward to FINALLY STARTING MY DEGREE COURSE IN OCTOBER!!! Can you tell how excited I am?!

This will be a big change for me for sure, but I hope that I will continue to build up my skills and progress loads more :) I think this is a wrap ladies and gentlemen, but I will speak to you very soon for my next blog post! I hope to do more fashion and beauty blog posts in the future, as ultimately this is what I am interested in. If you have any suggestions, don't forget to leave me a comment in the downbar!

See you all soon,

I x

0 comments:

Post a Comment