Love Clothing: Review




I love old and trusted high-street and online brands like anyone else does.
I also love finding out about online shops that I have not yet discovered that are girly, yet punky and with an edge to them! This is where I found Love Clothing, and I reckon that it is right up my street! I personally would describe this store as a UK version of Nasty Gal for half the price! It is perfect ahhh!

When I first happened to come across this store online, I instantly fell in love with the jewellery pieces that they have to offer. It reminds me a lot of the Lazy Oaf brand, with the quirkiness and uniqueness of each piece. I have selected three of my favourite jewellery pieces that they currently have in stock and want to share them with you guys!


Eagle Necklace - £9 - Sold Out


Gold Studded Hair Band - £5 - Sold Out


Spike Bracelet with Cord Strap In Black and Gold - £6 - Sold Out


I really cannot describe how happy I am to know about this brand, definitely going to be purchasing some items from them soon! I love how affordable they are, especially for students like me! (Constantly out of money...)

GO LOVE CLOTHING!!

I x




0 comments:

Post a Comment