Cardiff H&M Press Launch


I was kindly invited to a press launch for H&M a couple of weeks ago at the St. David's Shopping Centre in Cardiff.
It is now known to be the largest H&M store in the UK, even beating those in London to the title. I took a look at the new collection for the upcoming season, and eyed up a lot of the pieces which I will definitely try to buy for myself! This is just a little snippet of what I saw during the evening, including some of the key pieces that I spotted whilst at the launch, as well as freebies I picked up along the way!














Overall, the press launch was a great experience and these types of events are an amazing way to network and meet with relative people. I would love to attend another one if invited! You should definitely check out the new store in the St David's Centre in Cardiff, it is huge! There are some very lovely items currently in store which are all very reasonably priced, so go and check it out!

I x






0 comments:

Post a Comment