Monochrome Mystery


I seem to be choosing monochrome outfits over my usual favourite of colour recently.
Monochrome outfits are so classic and simple to style, that is why I love them, perfect for days where you just want to chuck something on, but still look well-dressed. It is starting to get colder, nights are starting earlier and autumn is settling in. But it is nice to have a change every once in a while?















When it gets a little colder outside, you could throw on a studded leather jacket to keep you nice and toasty! I love leather jackets, as they go with everything and are such a staple piece for A/W.


Dress - Quiz
Necklace - Shop Dixi
Pumps - Primark
Half Crescent Ring - Shop Dixi
Angled Gold Ring - Shop Dixi
Blue Stone Ring - Matalan
Gold Studded Ring - New Look (in pack of 4)
Leather Jacket - eBay 

What is your favourite piece from this outfit? 

I x



0 comments:

Post a Comment