Wishlist: Spy Love Buy


Hey guys,

So I have decided to create a wishlist type blog post today, featuring some shoesies from the one and only SpyLoveBuy that are available to purchase on their website!
I have chosen 6 different pairs from the site that I love the most at the moment. I hope you like them as much as I do! 

TREACLE Block Heel Zip Ankle Boots - Tan Leather Style


I love this so much, as even though they are really simple and classic, they still would look great with a range of neutral toned outfits, perfect for both day and night time wear! You could style them with a pair of ripped jeans and a slouchy top in the day and then in the night, they could be teamed with a casual dress or top and skater skirt! 


BUFF Block Heel Cut Out Sandal Ankle Boots - Pewter Chrome


I have loved the growing trend of cut out boots for a while now, and I would just love to get my hands on these! These type of shoes would probably work best teamed with a plainer looking outfit, to avoid your style looking too over the top! I would personally wear a LBD or a t-shirt and mom jeans with these! They would really jazz up an outfit and give it that wow factor! 


JOSEPHINE Lace Up Platform Creeper Pump Shoes - White Leather Style


I have also loved the trend of creeper shoes for a long time now, and would die to have a pair of them for myself! I really like this white pair, as they would look a little different to the standard black colour. They have a bit of a 1980's feel which I like the look of also! These type of shoes would work best with a pair of distressed jeans! 


SHILOH Block Heel Chain Pointed Toe Shoes - Black Suede Style


I really love these shoes, as they would work well with a lot of different outfits and are a very versatile pair to have in your collection! I love the chain and tassel detail! I think these would work best with a very casual outfit such as jeans and a t-shirt or a day dress! 


PERTH Heeled Cleated Sole Platform Mule Shoes - Black Leather Style


I also really love these shoes! I think they would be a great staple piece in your wardrobe collection. Mules seem to be a bit of a love or hate trend at the moment, but they have grown on me! As long as you don't accompany them with an outfit which looks like a schoolgirl may wear it, it is fine! 

That is the end of my wishlist from the amazing SpyLoveBuy, I hope you enjoyed it! I searched for a UK size 6 on the website, so it is not guaranteed that any of the shoes will be available in your chosen size. 



Which pair would you rock best? 

I x

0 comments:

Post a Comment