MAC Heroine: Review












A few months ago, I took a trip to the lovely French city of Paris. I bought a lipstick. A MAC lipstick. My first MAC purchase!

I have been eyeing up several cosmetic products from MAC for a year or two and in February, I took the plunge and bought my first MAC lipstick! There were so many different shades to choose from, it was incredibly difficult to make a choice. However, the lipstick named Heroine caught my eye, which is a lovely bright and vivid purple tone. I already have the Maybelline Super Stay 14Hr Lipstick in Always Plum which is more of a deeper, plum coloured shade of purple. Therefore, I was looking to find a lipstick with a brighter tone. 

The price of this lipstick was £15.50, which seems a bit pricey and is definitely more on the high end side of the cosmetics market. However, this lipstick is more than worth the price. The colour is the same as the colour swatch featured on the website which is exceptional. This lipstick glides very smoothly onto your lips, not having to use a lot of product. It is very creamy in its texture, almost acting as a lip balm as well as a lipstick, which is beneficial as I personally suffer from dry lips and cracking. 

I wore this lipstick on the day of purchase and it stayed on all day and all night, maintaining the colour for this time too, meaning that it is very pigmented and has a good colour come off. The only thing you have to watch as in with all lipsticks (sadly!) is that some product tends to disappear when eating and drinking which you have to be aware of. 

Overall, I am in love with this product! I would buy another MAC lipstick again in a heartbeat! 


Just to update you all, I am planning to upload a blog post once a week! I need some regularity with these posts! I was thinking about every Sunday starting from next week. Would you be happy with this? Also, which time of the day do you tend to read blog posts? I would also love to know what kind of posts you would like to see in the future! Please let me know in the comments... It would really help me out! 

I x








0 comments:

Post a Comment