Marvellous Majorca

I find it interesting to reminisce at times that I have shared with friends and family that are closest to me.
Recently, I have looked back a lot at the summer in particular that has just past and has made me so happy to think that I really do have the best friends and family in the world! (Not to sound slushy!)

On the 27th August 2013, I was lucky enough to visit part of Spain for the first time (ever!) with my mum. I remember the night before I didn't get any sleep, because as I usually go to sleep later than most normal people, I thought that it would be rather silly to go to bed for 2 hours before having to be dragged out of heaven to finish packing and make our way to the airport for our flight. I felt the after effects the next night... not good. Anyway, I remember making our way to the airport and being so excited about the prospect of going somewhere completely new to me. I still didn't sleep on the actual flight I was that happy (and daft!) Once we had arrived in Majorca, everyone was so lovely and welcoming and made us feel right at home. We were led onto the coach and I started to take random pictures with my phone from the window; things that won't mean much to me when I got home.

When we'd arrived at the hotel (after having a little sleep on the coach!), we unpacked our stuff and went to have a little drink outside, which was lovely and refreshing after a long day's work! 

 



Once we had got into the room at the end of the night, it was so heavenly to chill out on the nice comfy beds. From then on, it was all a whirlwind of glorious sunshine and relaxation! We explored so many aspects of this beautiful, peaceful island that I would be so happy to return! Below are some other major highlights from my short trip abroad!







Overall, this was such a lovely trip and I would love to go again in the future! Take me back pleaseeeeeee! 

I am going to sign off now and head off to heaven! I hope that I have not made this first blog post too long for you guys, please tell me what you think :) Anyway, I hope you like this first post of mine and I will see you in my next post! Hope you have a great night!

I x

0 comments:

Post a Comment