London Fashion Week 2014: J. JS Lee S/S15 Review


















In this blog post, I am going to be sharing my opinions on J. JS Lee's S/S15 collection which has been showcased at this year's London Fashion Week event!
To me, London Fashion Week is a great opportunity for new designers to come forward and get noticed. Sadly, I am not attending any of the shows this year, but I have caught up with some collections online. For this blog post, I am going to be focusing on J. JS Lee's new collection.

I really like the collection that this designer has brought out for next season. My first impressions of it were that the majority of the pieces were very wearable on a daily basis and were very simple, but effective. I was intrigued by the shaping of some of the garments shown, as well as the obvious theme of androgyny featured. I particularly loved the pointed collars on the dresses and the pleating! I found this collection to be incorporating several different styles of fashion on the catwalk, including the themes of sports luxe and smart casual wear. I love colour with a passion, so seeing the floral prints within some aspects of the collection, I loved! Can't go wrong with a good old floral pattern! I think this designer is one to watch in the future. Pictured are some of my favourite pieces from the collection!





What do you think of this collection? Do you love it as much as I do?! I would love to hear your thoughts! 

I x

0 comments:

Post a Comment