Regal Rose: Current Favourites



Regal Rose is a jewellery brand I am currently obsessed with!
I love the whole bohemian/hippie theme that their jewellery has to offer. Most of their items would be awesome for festivals, holidays and such! They are similar to Shop Dixi in a way, with their stoned rings but also with the shapes of jewellery that they sell. I have noticed that they also have a similar price range to them.

These are just a few of my favourite jewellery pieces that I have seen on their website recently and pieces that I quite frankly, want to buy.... 

Dark Night. Lapis Silver Ring

1) Dark Night. Lapis Silver Ring - WAS £22, NOW £14: Sold Out


New Moon. Mini Gemstone Necklace

2) New Moon. Mini Gemstone Necklace (Style: Triangle, Stone: Blue Lapis) - WAS £17, NOW £14: Sold Out


Annora Mini. Tibetan Septum Ring - Clip



Sahara. Blue Opal Mini Hamsa Ring

4) Sahara. Blue Opal Mini Hamsa Ring - £26: Sold Out


LOLA. SILVER RAINBOW MOONSTONE RING

5) Lola. Silver Rainbow Moonstone Ring - £32: Sold Out




What is your favourite piece at the moment?


I x





0 comments:

Post a Comment