Boohoo Spring/Summer 2015 Edit

Ellie Acid Wash Bardot Zip Back Crop TopTreena Floral Contrast Satin Shift DressAnna Chiffon Rose Print  Flute Sleeve Playsuit

Candice Gingham Co-ord SetEmily Eyelash Lace Panel Woven JumpsuitMadisyn Strappy Chiffon Printed Jumpsuit
Heidi Tye Dye Jersey PlaysuitAnnamarie Aztec Print Skinny FlaresHaylee Tye Dye Jersey Playsuit
(From top left to bottom right: Acid Wash Bardot Crop, Floral Satin Shift Dress, Chiffon Rose Playsuit, Gingham Co-ord Set, Eyelash Lace Panel Jumpsuit, Strappy Chiffon Printed Jumpsuit, Tye Dye Jersey Playsuit, Aztec Print Skinny Flares, Multi-Coloured Tye Dye Playsuit


Spring is definitely here and I thought I'd put together a little collage of a few pieces that I've seen online on Boohoo recently that caught my eye. I love this boho-chic vibe in this season's pieces, it really is awesome! Definitely going to be purchasing some of these pieces as soon as my next student loan comes in! 

I'd love to know if you love this kind of look and what vibe will you be rocking this coming season?! 

I x




0 comments:

Post a Comment