Kylie Jenner Style Envy

Kylie Jenner (Photo by Getty Images via glamour magazine.co.uk)

Kylie in NYC via celebmafia.com


Kylie at the Nice Guy Club in LA - (Photo by Splash via elle.co.uk)

Kylie at the H&M x Balmain launch party (Photo by Getty Images via elle.co.uk)

Kylie at the Prabal Gurung S/S16 show at NYFW via gotceleb.com


Kylie outside Nice Guy in LA via celebmafia.com

Kylie in New York (Photo by GC Images via irishmirror.ie)


I am absolutely obsessed with Kylie Jenner's style at the moment, she gives me a lot of inspiration for my own outfit ideas.
These are some of my favourite looks of hers to date! How is it that she manages to pull off every look so well? Not going to lie, I am incredibly jealous! I love how she has such a simple, but classic style that is very modern and also very trendy and up-to-date. She shows that you don't have to be wearing a lot of accessories to pull off an outfit and look great! Ahhh Kylie, you do it so well!


Who is your celeb style inspiration at the moment? I would love to know! 

I x










0 comments:

Post a Comment