Gothic Grunge







Black Polish - Unknown (It is unlabelled, but any black nail polish will achieve the same look!)
Pink Polish - Malibu Nails Inc. in 'Malibu Cosmo'
Spiked Ring - New Look (as part of a set)
Rose Gold Half Moon Ring - Shop Dixi
Gold Wishbone Ring - Shop Dixi


Recently, I have found my love for nail polish and painting my nails again... yay! I haven't painted them for a couple of years as I thought it was pointless and a waste of time as it will come off soon enough! However, since painting them during the Christmas season, I have now become obsessed again! This is my current nail look which I have titled 'Gothic Grunge'. I hope you like it! Expect more posts like this in the future! 

I would love to see pictures of your current nail looks in the comments, I bet they are pretty! 

I x


0 comments:

Post a Comment