OOTD: Christmas Day 2015








Painting my nails! It is so relaxing..


...and the finished product! So pleased! 


Chocolate coins are sooo good! 


Shall I have another?!? 


Cami Top - USC at Republic
Skirt - USC at Republic
Tights - Primark
Boots - F&F at Tesco
Spiked Bracelets - New Look
Pearl Bracelet - Got it as a present a few years ago now, so not sure where it is from - sorry guys!
I do not know the name of the burgundy shade as this nail polish is old now, so I chucked it out! :( 


Hey guys,

I am so sorry that this post is so late up! I have just been so busy over the Christmas period working for my deadline for uni (which has now passed!) so I have not really had the free time to sit down and blog :( But I aim to be better and get more posts uploaded for you guys! 

I would love to know what you wore on Christmas Day! (p.s. pyjamas is totally fine and acceptable!)

I x



0 comments:

Post a Comment