Current Everyday Make-Up Routine



First of all, I dab moisturiser all over my face. This is so that the base will apply easier - I have really dry skin and it is a nightmare! Plus it gives my skin that bit of nourishment.

Nails: Kelly Brook at New Look



I apply my concealer to the problematic areas of my eyes such as under my eyes (where I have dark circles), my brow bone and the corner of my eye (where I usually get vein lines and redness). I also conceal any blemishes.



Next, I apply powder to my face using a powder brush. This makes sure that the concealer is set and also makes my face as a whole stay matte and have no shine to it. I pay most attention to my forehead, nose and chin areas as I find that these are most likely to appear shiny.



I brush on a small bit of blusher on the apples of my cheeks to give me a healthy glow.



Then, I apply my eyeshadow over my eyelids using an eyeshadow brush. I love this shade so much at the moment as it looks really bold and has a grungy feel to it!

Then it is eyeliner time! I create a thin stroke across my top lash line and end it with a small cat-eye flick at the end of each eye - I would have included a picture of this but the lighting was so bad when I was taking this particular picture for some reason, so I decided not to include it, sorry guys!



I coat my top and bottom lashes with a black mascara. 



To finish off the look, I use a nude lipstick such as this Collection one. This lipstick in particular is great if you are going for a bold eye look! 


This is my finished everyday make-up look! All products that I have used will be linked down below if I can find them online! 



Products from left to right (in chronological order):

Please excuse the half used products! They look a bit of a state, so I do apologise! 

Brushes: Max Factor Travel Make-Up Brush Kit
Lipstick: Collection Volume Sensation Lipstick in Satin Bow

I x



0 comments:

Post a Comment